EchoFlame Fire Pot Kit
This patent pending concept allows you to recycle your old (non-combustible such as ceramic; clay; metal) plant container into a practical and useful firepot. Simply place and level the EchoFlame tripod cup in a container and then back-fill with a non-combustible filler such as sand; gravel; vermiculite; soil; cat litter and create your very own firepot that uses convenient EchoFlame bio-gel fuel. Each DIY Firepot kit includes a stainless steel snuffer to easily extinguish the flame. Get ready for cozy, comfortable and relaxing evenings!
Kit includes:Three-legged stand and Snuffer
- Use a non-combustible planter and place tripod stand in the center
- Level the stand by adding sand, gravel or soil so the top of the stand is approximately level with the top of the planter.
- Surround the stand with with desired filler such as dirt, rocks, sand, etc.
- Place EchoFlame gel fuel (sold separately) into the stand's holder and carefully remove the lid.
- Use a long match or lighter to ignite the EchoFlame gel fuel and enjoy your very own fire pot.
- Use included snuffer to easily extinguish flames.
For best results, use with EchoFlame gel fuel.
You may also like
EchoFlame Gel Fuel
An easy to use, hassle free, clean burning bio-gel fuel can designed to work with all our EchoFlame accent fireplaces. No smoke, ashes or soot to deal with, just a...
EchoFlame Meridian Fireplace - Rust
The Meridian globe fireplace is made from heavy duty welded steel for durability and convenience. The wire grid construction along with stamped steel continents makes for an interesting depiction of...