This patent pending concept allows you to recycle your old (non-combustible such as ceramic; clay; metal) plant container into a practical and useful firepot. Simply place and level the EchoFlame tripod cup in a container and then back-fill with a non-combustible filler such as sand; gravel; vermiculite; soil; cat litter and create your very own firepot that uses convenient EchoFlame bio-gel fuel. Each DIY Firepot kit includes a stainless steel snuffer to easily extinguish the flame. Get ready for cozy, comfortable and relaxing evenings!
Kit includes:Three-legged stand and Snuffer
- Use a non-combustible planter and place tripod stand in the center
- Level the stand by adding sand, gravel or soil so the top of the stand is approximately level with the top of the planter.
- Surround the stand with with desired filler such as dirt, rocks, sand, etc.
- Place EchoFlame gel fuel (sold separately) into the stand's holder and carefully remove the lid.
- Use a long match or lighter to ignite the EchoFlame gel fuel and enjoy your very own fire pot.
- Use included snuffer to easily extinguish flames.